In class I am teaching students how they can improve their writing by deliberately using language to engage readers. Over the next few weeks students will be exploring descriptive language and figurative language.
Here is the task. I look forward to seeing quality DLOs and rich descriptive language come into writing.
Create a DLO that shows others how they could improve their writing by using descriptive language.
- You DLO must be based around one (some may create two depending on ability) emotion/feeling
- Examples of what that emotion could sound like, look like, feel like and the thoughts that show it
- Include a word cline that you made in a lesson
- Include an introductory video saying what you have been learning and why (this will be completed in groups of 4. When I have your script you may start filming)
- Icons and images are relevant. They do not distract from the learning.
Here is a Pictochart I made. I should have included how it is best to stick to a simple color theme.